Join the growing list of companies that have transformed customer experience
Our support managers use alerts daily to prioritize accounts that need intervention and save significant research time, while improving visibility of customer health status across our teams.
SVP Global Customer Support and Success at Rubrik
Frequently Asked Questions
Limited Time Offer
How do I sign up for this special offer?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll contact you to process the order.
Who is this offering best suited for?
Predictive Alerts provides visibility to customer health for anyone in the company. It’s an easy to buy and deploy solution that will provide immediate value.
What capabilities does this package come with?
- Up to 10/20 dashboard users can create personal alerts (depending on package)
- Ability for the admin users to create system wide alerts
- Ability to create alerts based on NLP signals (such as negative sentiments, churn risk, product feedback, urgency)
- Ability to create alerts based on Sentiment Score, Attention Score or Customer Score
- Ability to redirect the alerts to MS Teams and/or Slack channels in addition to email
- Ability to create alerts for SLA misses (or about to missed events)
- Ability to create alerts for case events
- Ability to create alerts based on any custom field
What is the regular pricing?
For this promotion, we are waiving the platform license and implementation fees, which saves between $40k and $65k depending on the package.
When does this promotion expire?
This promotion expires on January 31, 2020. In order to qualify for this deal you need to submit your request to email@example.com. before January 31, 2020.
What’s the growth path for me if I start out with Predictive Alerts?
Some customers will prefer to start with Predictive Alerts and then want to add the other modules like Support Operations, Support Analytics, Escalation Management etc. Other customers may be want to include one of these modules to begin with along with Predictive Alerts.
How to I sign up for this promotional offer?
What ticketing systems do you support?
This promotion is valid for the following ticketing systems - Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, FreshDesk and Microsoft Dynamics.
What if I want the ability to edit cases (such as case status)?
We encourage you to consider the Support Operations Package (Plugin functionality is bundled with the Support Operations Package).
How many swarming user licenses are included in this package?
There are no limitations on the number of swarming users.
Can swarming users view support cases?
Yes, they can if the admin chooses to enable this option (by default it is disabled).
Are there any limits to the number of alerts that can be created?